A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 24 September 2012

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer...


The L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer is a light replenishing base which illuminates the skin. It may be used as a base or alone. A fresh, light and silky soft formula that provides 8 hours of hydration.

I first spotted this on Beauty & Le Chic and would swatch it every time I went into Boots, but never bought it as I already have a few highlighters in my collection. Well, needless to say, when Boots had their promotion of L'Oreal products on a 3 for 2 offer, I couldn't resit picking it up! & Im so glad I did!!


 
 
This has become a staple in my morning makeup routine! I don't use this as an all over primer, more as a highlighter and also use it under my eyes, I also occasionally mix this together with my foundation to give my skin and extra boost. I also do find this primer to be quite hydrating on my skin, and with the the air-con blasting out at work at the moment, my skin needs every extra bit moisture it can get!!
 
As someone with sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate or break me out, and gives my skin a real glow. I picked mine up in the Boots 3 for 2 offer, but this usual retails for around £9.99. Its a product that id totes recommend! Iv swatched the foundation from the Lumi Magique line but the colours just don't suit my skin tone, but id love to try out their highlighting concealer next!.
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh it sounds lovely, I think my mum has it so I might have to borrow it, to try for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig