A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 21 September 2016

3 Hair Products I'm Loving Right Now


Say hello to the three hair products that I cant live without right now! Also, can I just say, isn't all the packaging just stunning?!

My hair is pretty long, quite flat and the ends can get dry, so I mainly gravitate towards shampoos and conditioners that give my hair some volume and oomph and hair care products that give my hair that big hit of hydration. Well, these 3 little babes have not only made my bathroom shelf "Pinterest" worthy but been a HUGE help in bringing some life and oomph back in to my hair!

The Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Shampoo and Conditioner not only look stunning in those shades of blue but they really do help to give my hair that lift.  The shampoo feels quite clarifying (and that says something if it can get through the layers of dry shampoo I use!), and both the shampoo and conditioner give my hair a touch of texture without the frizz and somehow makes my hair feel fuller and thicker - they just work! They also smell amazing - just close your eyes and imagine your in one of those Bounty adverts!

I picked these babies up front the Cult Beauty website and the write up couldn't be more true - "formulated to recover lost ‘oomph’ and transform the fortunes of limp, lifeless locks. Starring the brand’s signature ‘Ocean Silk’ technology – a cocktail of marine algae extracts which works to enhance strand-strength, suppleness and shine – this mimics the bed-head effect of the spritz, to create texture and body without adding weight. Perfect for all hair lengths and textures, but especially those with fine, ‘slippery’ hair that needs ‘tsjuj’, this eliminates dulling build-up and oil whilst granting enviable, just-back-from-the-beach bounce."

The last product in this line up is the Ouai Hair Oil, Ouai is the hair brand from celebrity stylist Jen Atkin (most notably known for styling the Kardashian's hair!) - I cant believe I haven't added this to my hair care sooner! For a start this smells absolutely gorgeous, but man does this make my hair feel oh so soft and silky smooth! I popped a little bit of this on the back of my hand when I first got it and my skin had never felt so baby soft - I knew from that very moment that I was on to a good'un!

I use this as a hair mask (either before washing my hair or I leave it in over night) and use this on the ends of my hair just after washing.  I only use a small amount because if I use a little too much, it leaves my hair feeling a bit too greasy. But LAWD, my hair has never felt so soft.  The ends look way less straggly and no more "Monica in Barbados" frizz! You know those foggy early mornings, I'd straighten my hair and by the time I'd reach the train station, I'd be on frizz sweet in "its the humidity" central! Since using this miracle, no more frizz! My hair just feels (and looks) a lot healthier and I'm betting its because of this oil.

I picked up all 3 of these products from the Cult Beauty Website, but Escentual also stock Sachajuan products, including minis! Need I say more?

Hope all you beauts are having a great week! I've got this week off before I have my op to get my tonsils out so I'm avoiding the all the germs! lol xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig