A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 27 October 2013

Pink Champagne Truffles!




I was a bit naughty the other day and splurged on some Pink Marc De Chapagne Truffles. They're my ultimate faves! They'r super yummy and the ultimate girly chocolate! Who doesnt like trufels right? They sell them around this time of year in my local garden centre of all places! My local garden centre is little treasure trove... It stocks yankee candles, catch kidston and lots of homemade cakes and wines etc. I think I'm going to have to go back and purchase some more! The packaging is super cute and they'd make a perfect gift! You can find them online here, you seriously need to try them... They are heaven in a pretty box!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig