A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 8 February 2012

My first official blog post!...


 
 I literally have an unhealthy obsession with all things fashion and beauty related! Its that bad that the Boyfriend actually suggested I start this blog lol!

I needed a place to vent my ramblings about the clothes and beauty products iv bought/want to buy/wish i could own, rather than talk to the Boyfriend (who's eyes glaze over at the mere mention of superdrug lol!) or my friends (who don't really have the same amount of love for the materials things as i do lol!) so here we are...

Hayley xo
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. nice post! good luck and great sucsess! :)

    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totes just made my day lol! xo

      Delete
  2. welcome to the world of blogging! look forward to seeing more posts =]

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you on that one. I have been obsessed with beauty and fashion for so long that my boyfriend couldn't handle hearing about makeup products anymore!! YIKES! LOL! But I am new here as well and would LOVE it if you would come check out my blog and follow me as I have already followed you! Thank you!

    Love, Lee
    http://xionglee03.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will always follow a fellow follower :) It seems like we have allot in common! lol everytime I mention anything related to beauty and fashion he would bury his head in his iPhone haha! He knows I follow beauty blogs anyway and piped up the other day and suggested I start one, he takes full credit for this lol! xo

      Delete
  4. I can tell already that your blog is going to be AMAZING! Followed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so sweet! thank you! :) LOVING your blog! followed right back! ;) xo

      Delete
  5. I love how you've stored your makeup / skin care products. This looks like a great blog, I am following so looking forward to future posts. Love your thumbnail photo its fab xx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog dear (:

    Newest follower!!

    xoxo Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig