A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 26 October 2016

What Happiness Is To You #3


I woke up this morning and thought to myself that today WAS going to be a good day! I'm determined to have a positive mental attitude and to not let things get me down! I'm a huge advocate of finding the silver linings in situations and finding happiness in all the little things in life.

I was sat on the train this morning, thinking about life – as you do! – and started realising I have some pretty darn good things going on in my life right now and some great things to look forward to.

01.   The Great British Bake Off Final // It’s the little things in life that make me happy and watching the Great British Bake Off is one of them! I'm sad that it’s the final and they'll be no more bake off until next year (hopefully!) but I also can't wait to see what the bakers create in the final tonight!

02.   Comic Con // I'm satisfying my geeky side and going to Comic Con in London this Friday baby! I can't wait! If you've never been, I highly recommend getting yourself tickets and going! It's not just about people dressing up and comic books – last year there was an America Horror Story Stand made up to look like the check in desk in Hotel and I won the Coven series on DVD! There was also a Walking Dead Stand with movie quality looking Zombies, I got to see the first episode of Mr Robot, you also have the PopAsia area where you get to eat scrummy Japanese food and they really go all out on the cos play stuff you can buy. I have so much fun!

03.   Halloween // C'mooon, who doesn’t love Halloween? The horror movies (or Hocus Pocus and Casper if you don’t like slasher movies), the hot Halloween themed drinks (I had a spooky cookie hot chocolate the other day, YUM!) and the dressing up! A friend of mine has an annual Halloween party and I can't wait to see everyone and what they're costumes are – this year I've decided to go as Eleven from the Netflix series Stranger Things – stay tuned for a post about that FYI!

04.   Jurassic Park at the Royal Albert Hall // on the 5th November me and the boyfriend are off to London to go and watch Jurassic Park at the Royal Albert Hall with the score being performed by a live orchestra – I think I may cry with happiness! I've also booked us in to this cute boutique hotel in Kensington so the next day we can have a Sunday stroll around Kensington Gardens and maybe hit up the science museum! Eeeep!

05.   A visit to the Harry Potter Studios // For my birthday this year one of my amazing friends bought me tickets to go to the Harry Potter Studios, I know, isn’t she just a total babe! - No, you can't have her, she's mine! ;) I almost cried when I opened the gift and realised what she got me, I was completely speechless! I'm beyond excited to finally get to see the legendary Harry Potter studios, to go see Privet Drive, the train and not to mention trying a butter beer! I'm hoping, as its December, they'll have everything covered in snow and will have the big Christmas tree on display in the great hall!

Mucho love and remember…

"Attitude is everything. New day, new strength, new thoughts"
*some random nice quote I found on Pinterest.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so excited for the bake off final tonight, but so upset that its over for the year - love how positive this post is!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely! :) I was literally on the edge of my seat throughout bake off! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig